2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend three delicious hours learning how to cook Italian cuisine in Sorrento. Led by an experienced chef, this cooking class provides instruction on making dishes such as handmade gnocchi, meatballs, eggplant parmesan and tiramisu. When you're finished, enjoy your creations. Wine is included. Select from three menu categories when booking: fish, meat or vegetarian.
- Sorrento cooking class
- Learn how to make an Italian meal, from first course to dessert
- Sip prosecco and sample local cheese
- Choose from three menus: vegetarian, fish or meat
- End the experience by eating your meal!
Saved to wishlist!
• Welcome prosecco cocktail with a taste of local cheeses, meats and vegetables.
Welcome prosecco cocktail with a tasting of a large choice of local cheeses and meats or fresh seasonal vegetables or "salt & pepper" shrimps.
Handmade pasta, meatballs or chicken or eggplant parmesan or "Acqua Pazza" fish.
Handmade pasta with mozzarella and tomatoes or clams and mussels. Meatballs or chicken or eggplant parmesan or "Acqua Pazza" fish. .
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Fuorimura, 20, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quanto Basta Sorrento
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quanto Basta Cooking School in Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quanto Basta Cooking School in Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Quanto Basta Cooking School in Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quanto Basta Cooking School in Sorrento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Much more fun than going to dinner alone at a restaurant, you can spend an evening making the food, drinking the wine, and meeting friends." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Quanto Basta Cooking School in Sorrento
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSorrentoUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - PositanoCooking Classes - PositanoUnique Experiences - CapriCooking Classes - CapriCategory
PraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del CapoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Spaggia Grande BeachTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)