8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ancient city of Pompeii and the island of Capri are two of the most visited sights along Italy’s Sorrentine Peninsula, and a private tour lets you explore at your own pace. Discover the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii on a morning walking tour, then set sail for Capri and enjoy an optional cruise to the famous Blue Grotto.
- Full-day private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento or Naples
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of ancient Pompeii
- Cruise to Capri island on a jetfoil and visit the Blue Grotto
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide (full day)
Private Transportation on mainland (half day)
hydrofoil tickets (roundtrip)
Pompeii ruins admission fee
Garden of Augustus admission fee
Funicular tickets (roundtrip)
Departure & Return
Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
The Guide meets the travelers at the port of Sorrento
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour operates yearly, but sometimes the island of Capri is not accessible because of the weather conditions
- Transportation on the main land will be in a modern Minivan
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Capri and Pompeii from Sorrento
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriArchaeology Tours - CapriNature and Wildlife - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)