8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the dazzling beauty and captivating culture of Capri and Sorrento on a small-group boat tour. With a maximum of seven passengers on board, you’re treated to an intimate and truly personalized Italian experience. Have your camera ready for the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Cala di Mitigliano Waterfall, and of course, the Blue Grotto. Later, enjoy free time to explore the island at your own pace.
- Experience the exclusivity of a small group
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Observe local sea life with provided snorkel gear
- Enjoy snacks and drinks on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional English speaking skipper
Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person.
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available ONLY for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, we will pick you up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation in the special requirements when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to the Blue Grotto will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate like the CDC vaccine card). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity.
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel).
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCampaniaSorrentoNaplesPositanoDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - CapriWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del Capo Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsSpaggia Grande Beach Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & Tickets