5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore Thessaloniki on a half-day tour, and discover the history of monuments such as the White Tower and Agios Demetrius Byzantine church. Learn about the city’s historical importance and sights from your guide, and pay a visit to the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki to see artifacts from a range of eras including the Classical and Hellenistic periods. The entrance fee is at your own expense.
- Half-day tour of Thessaloniki with a local guide
- Start with a coach tour to see the White Tower and Galerius Arch
- Hear tales of Thessaloniki’s rich history and architecture
- Stop at the Agios Demetrius church and learn about its crypt
- Visit the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki to see Hellenistic artifacts
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury A/C bus
Professional and licensed guide
Pick-up/drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (8 Euro per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiBus Tours - MacedoniaCity Tours - MacedoniaArchaeology Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory