- Learn about the art of bonsai on a tour from Tokyo to Bonsai-cho
- Discover the history of bonsai and visit an outdoor bonsai garden
- Get hands-on experience pruning and shaping bonsai trees
- Learn how to choose good bonsai specimens
Departure & Return
meeting point : in front of the gate at Toro Station, About 35 min from Tokyo Station or Shinjuku Station on the JR line.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY eight one management co.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.