8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
accommodation (3-star Hotel or above, Good Quality of BnB or Guest House)
All Fees and Taxes
Personal snacks and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of tourist at any place in Seoul and Near Seoul
(All of Hotel, BnB and Guest House in Seoul and Near Seoul)
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/5/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An experienced hiker who can walk well is available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [8-days] Conquering the Korean Peninsula & Jirisan National Park Hiking ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during [8-days] Conquering the Korean Peninsula & Jirisan National Park Hiking ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during [8-days] Conquering the Korean Peninsula & Jirisan National Park Hiking ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYonginFood Tours - SeoulBus Tours - SeoulHiking - SeoulNature and Wildlife - SeoulMulti-day Tours - SeoulMarkets - SeoulWalking Tours - SeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonHiking - IncheonNature and Wildlife - IncheonMulti-day Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonWalking Tours - IncheonFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuHiking - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuCategory