Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize your time with a comprehensive sightseeing itinerary
- Explore with a guide to avoid getting lost in the vast Yorkshire Dales
- Round-trip transfer from central York ensures a hassle-free experience
- Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
We meet opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York (near York Minster)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Adverse weather/road conditions, particularly during the winter months, may result in the route and itinerary having to be changed on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms